RotorTech 620 mm Flybarless Carbon Mainblades FKH-6266C-FBL
RotorTech 620mm Carbon Fiber Main Blades (RT-620)
Rotortech tail blades incorporated years of R&D and pilot feedback into producing the best blades on the market today!
Offering pilots the lastest technology,those great looking Blades can be trusted to perform with accuracy, speed, and efficiency.
- Safety wire runs alone the inner core of the blade. This keeps the blades in one piece upon a crash to insure safety to pilots and bystanders.
- Low parasitic drag coefficient due to the efficient airfoil and top quality clear resin finish, insures more engine power is transferred for lift, speed and more crisp maneuvers.
- High density D-Spar of Carbon Fiber mixed with a special resin absorbs all high-g span-wise loading.
- Designed for your 3D performance.
- Matched C.C.G. for stability.
- Matched outward S.C.G. for better autos.
- Airfoil designed for fast, accurate cyclic.
- Layered for optimum aerodynamic damping.
- Width: 59mm
- Weight: 135-140g
- Grip: 12mm
- Hole: 4-5mm
- Airfoil: Symmetrical
- Tip: Aeroflat
- Material: Carbon Fiber